End view of the Startrek part - so we can see that profile.  First post never showed it.
Thanks.

From: MAX LATHAM
Sent: Feb 2, 2015 10:06 PM
To: legacy
Subject: RE: Unknown part

So, a to be painted klingon circle cutting device!
Fits, the man who had the machine had it all , even a gear about a foot diameter, two vices, a rotary table and a box of bits. Am just sorting it all out  Sorry he dies before I even knew anyone around here was a Legacy fan.
Need I send more photos?

Thanks folks
max