From: "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:22:59 AM
Subject: RE: roping videos

It is interesting, but it makes me appreciate the legacy he can only seem to do
one pitch and only right hand spirals we can do many and both ways. We have a
sliding tailstock for many lengths of work his seems to only do the one length.
But for a dedicated spiral maker for that one job unbeatable and extremely
robust

Bill