If it was in fact a reserve auction, the seller can "edit" any details
including the price if the initial reserve price was not met.  Is it ethical,
no, is it ebay policy, last I knew when I was selling.  Anyway, I have one with
a motor and stand is someone really needs one.

  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 7:58 AM
  Subject: RE: Legacy 1000ex for .99 on E bay.

  Max ebay will do nothing if you do report it i bid and won a bandsaw here on
ebay and the seller refused to compleat the sale

  And just said to me it didn’t go high enough and I’m not selling and he
promptly relisted it for a much higher buy now

  I reported it to ebay and they said all i could do was to leave bad feedback
so reporting does nothing i bet as a seller if i said to ebay your fees are too
high I’m not paying they would do something J

  Bill