From: "'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills"
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 1:50:46 PM
Subject: Re: Legacy 1000ex for .99 on E bay.

not surprised by any of this...and i agree with curtis...$2,100 without a "Z"
axis?...way overpriced...and no motor drive, no additional gear sets(says there
is a 2X set, but i did not see it), no legs, no bits, no bed risers, no
router...add in some shipping and it is clear this piece is not worth the
asking price...it is mentioned that it is being sold by the owner's wife so i
guess a little consideration is in order...she mentioned he is ill and that she
did see one for sale on the east coast for the same price...if it is the one i
am thinking about, it sold for less than the asking price(which was $2,100) and
had more bells and whistles...anyway, perhaps she will eventually come to
understand what it might truly be worth and list it at a more realistic
price...regardless, i hope it goes well for her...joe