Howdy-Do Joe
Thanks for you input, this topic (linear bearings) is one that I still have a
lot of studding to do on/with.
As I see Burney's set up. Its small, Needs little changes to the original
machine in order to use them, and the price is over all affordable. which are
both good quality's that I am looking for.

At this time I am only chasing dreams, the money just is not there. Yes I
could... but the Real question is If I should? I know that the Legacy's slides
do have some friction problems , but At least at this time, this is a problem
that I know, and can deal with. So its not a big deal to work with or around if
need be. But that dosent stop me form dreaming of making something better. ;-)

Hay Joe, talking about your linear bearings, the up-side down V rail, Do you
have any problems with saw dust build up when you run your machine? And another
Bigger Question, HOW about ketches? or router run-away, fears?

I know that Legacy use to tell its people that clime milling would produce the
best cut, but latter they said the clime milling was to dangerous and should
not be done. I believe the fear arose when the bearing started coming into play
with there new machines.

Any thoughts on this topic?

I have to run now.
talk to you and all more latter.