From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of CURTIS GEORGE
Sent: Sunday, 6 December 2015 1:08 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New Members and Moderation

Hello Everyone.

Magnate router bits are about half of the bits I own, I would say that they
match up to Amana or any other bits that I have used, including Whiteside, and
Rockler, Freud ,CMT....

1-1/2" or 1-1/4" flat bottom planing bit is the work horse of the Legacy
ornamental mill, This is the best bit to use to turn spindles round.

I made it a habit for my self, to hone all my router bits after each use, that
way they stay sharp when I need them.

Ernesto,  Mesquite is a very hard wood, but with just a few passes over a
diamond stone/plate will keep your bits ready to use when they are needed. Your
mesquite will cut easily with almost any bit if sharp, and Magnate bits are
good quality bits, I feel that they are the best bit out there for the money.
It wouldn't hurt to check them out for your
self?https://www.magnate.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=900136   Depending what you
buy you are looking a $24.-$26. for that price you can loose to try them out
for your self.

C.A.G.

P.S.

Magnite sells Amana bit on there web site , Anyone who sells what is thought to
be the best router bits on the market with there own bits, has nothing to
hide... Just something to think about.

c.a.g.

  _____