I found two of them while cleaning out my house.
Neither has been used - and given my current propensity for working in CAD
when I need to produce drawings, I don't see myself using them.

For those who may not be familiar with them, they include:

   - A long, somewhat narrow pad of ruled paper for working out normal
   'turnings'
   - A square pad of polar-ruled paper for rotary table work.
   - A set of plastic templates that provide the profiles of many Magnate
   tool bits
   - A videotape and instructions

I only have one box, so I'd prefer they both went to the same new home.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list.
Cover the shipping costs, and they're yours!  :-)

- John