You right, I should have said I leave this task up to other readers to increase
their awareness of other sources of information.  I was just too lazy to type
all of that :-)

Happy New Year!

  From: Roger H Phebey
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:50 PM
  Subject: Re: Anyone interested in Legacy's Design Kits?

  Hi Tim
  Laziness is a sign of getting old and for you my friend it is way to early.
  Regards

  Roger

  On 31 Dec 2015, at 22:23, Tim Krause <artmarb...@comcast.net> wrote:

    Interesting to learn as well.  Technically, the profiles are not here in
this group.  Tracy Anderson did not want the file distributed here and it was
deleted.  His request to me was to have people interested in the profiles to
contact him for it.  I also recall that I saw it posted in Legacy's cnc forum
but I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to go find it.