From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MWF
Sent: Saturday, 30 July 2016 12:30 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Tim Krause

Bill,
I figured as much - but I thought I'd inject some levity into what has of late
been a very quiet (meaning VERY FEW posts by members) last few weeks.
I also wanted to "ditto" your kudos (praise) for Tim Krause - and all the he
does and has done for The Group.
Cheers!
Mac
PS:  You may have inadvertantly planted a "seed" - and got Tim contemplating a
Cruise.  Heck, they have "themed cruises" - maybe he will put together a
"Themed Cruise" focusing on the manual LOM!  Maybe we can get NY Joe to bring
his "Whale Mill" and teach us "Telephone Pole Turning".

  _____