Thanks guys for the concern and support, but this issue is really between me
and Legacy.  As an update, Originally I was to receive an Evolution.  There was
a delay in time and it was decided that I would be gifted an Explorer with
turning capabilities so I could support future Legacy owners as well.  Yet more
delay of time I was contacted by Legacy with the offer of a Mini Arty.  There
has yet again been more of a delay.  The latest is I was supposed to contact
Andy, but this time I'm the one making the delay.  I've been busy with other
things myself.  That is where we are at.  I'm not mad at anyone at Legacy and I
understand why it does not look good, but there are also many new members that
have no idea about the gift.

Once again, thanks for the concern, but this topic ends here.