Bill
Mac I also agree
I have seen your set up with the Triton mounted on the swing brackets ,----
excellent idea, What I am thinking is ,what if the router is able to cut
the complete ball, maybe tilt the router body somehow so that it does not
hit the chuck. when doing the final cut

I use the big Triton on the Woodchuck, it is great for setting the depth
control using the stepped stops.
I have been thinking of getting a smaller Triton and copying your set up as
shown in your pics.
Richard