From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Ellis
Sent: Friday, 25 November 2016 12:54 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Dissapointing

Roger

 Something seems to have happened to my reply, and indeed ,your reply ??? I
must have done a correction on mine the wrong way (Quite normal for me )

However I have the Axminster extension which is quite good, also uses ER20
collets so that I can use metric shanked cutters including milling cutters made
for metal work.

Still seems a bit short of reach though

 how is the 900 going??? would love to see a more up to date Legacy than my old
Woodchuck