I have a LOM 900 Standard CNC. I used it a good bit when I first bought it but
have not turned it on in several years. I could be talked out of it if the
price was reasonable. I also have a Revo but I want to keep it. When I retire
again I will need something to do and I think the Revo will fit the bill.

Steve

West Tennessee, USA