From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 August 2017 5:52 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: need help in identifying a 1500 (?)

next up is a close-up of one of the gears...the gears seem to be a bit
different in that there is no flat spot in the "valley" between two gear teeth,
as the gears that came with my 1800(and some gears that I purchased from legacy
not too long ago)...the gear teeth here are pointed and the "valley" also comes
to a point(i.e. no flat spot)...is this how earlier gears were made?...does
this type of gear work with the newer type of gears?...thanks...joe

Virus-free.
 www.avg.com