I bought said vise at a garage sale for $5.00 and a friend cleaning out his
garage gave me another vise with all the goodies and the so called lathe. The
lathe was a separate device in a box.  Meant to be driven by a drill.  I've
never used any of it.  Clamping the vice to the rails is a slick idea.  Might
need to play with it.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​