I have two LOM's One is the old Woodchuck, it does what I want it to do, I
put a motor drive to the spindle vari-speed. made it even better
The Revo Craftsman-- nice little machine and more fun to use, Much better
for seeing what I am doing, I have powered both the leadscrew and the
spindle.------Hate turning those handles.
If only they had made the Revo a little longer!!?   I am now looking to
purchase a 900, to swap the rails and leadscrew from one to the other,

The seller wants far too much for the 900 and I am going to feel very
guilty when I make him an offer, no doubt he will refuse, and the machine
will gather dust again. The U,K market, is small compared to the U,S,A,

 I have the horrible feeling that when it comes time to sell up, I am 83 in
March, there will be no buyers. And all will go to the tip.
It appears that most folk who have purchased from the U.K. agent, Regret
it, and leave the LOM's gathering dust

I welcome comments from Roger, and others on my thoughts,
Richard