Tim,

Thanks - someone will appreciate it.   I'm going to save/file this and hold - in case I ever need a 19-hole index plate.
For "accuracy" purposes, can you tell us what some of the key (critical) measurements should be.  A number of the printers & copier/printers out there do not necessarily print at a true 100%.  Thus, if you tried to make an exact copy of a printout, the key distances could be off - resulting in less than satisfactory results.