Mike, I knew you would be using crank handle method.  My first thought is to
simply make a 19 hole index plate.  Those prime numbers really throw things
off.  In my mind I multiplied 19 x 2 to equal a 38" pitch.  Then you could
figure out the number of cranks.  Ah, but then we have a new problem, how do we
get that long of a pitch?  We would have to make a new gear.  Too much work, I
say, back to my index plate.

Tim

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​