Curt,
If I remember right, you and lil twisted did a video showing that
follower.  I have always said that you need a dedicated spot for the LOM
with access all the way around.  I also agree that the template follower is
better suited on the front of the machine.  i did a video recently on using
the incra fence for the x axis.  i have since then been thinking about the
same precision control for the y axis.  I believe it would have to mount on
the front of the LOM instead of the back for the same reasons. but still
working on the bugs for that.

Russ