Hi Joe,
Have you moved yet?  If not, are you now deciding to move South - where it's warmer?
If you've moved, how did "Lathe-zilla" do?
When you get a chance, share some pics of the new place/setup.

From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Jan 17, 2018 9:58 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Do you think the group could put together a book?

I would think the group and all of its postings is a "book", in itself...for an index, use the search bar using a key word for what topic you might be interested in...yes, most likely there would be some crossover and some weeding through to get to the topic you are interested in...and of course the occasional reference to non-legacy machine questions and answers(mac breaking my chops comes to mind...LOL!)...but the task of organizing it all, and putting it into categories, etc., etc. I would think is monumental...then to print it?...doesn't seem doable...I have searched the group archives many times without issue...it's quick and easy...and very educational...and sometimes interesting to see how the group has progressed(for example, the linear bearing concept being one mod that went from being quite a challenge, to being much easier to execute)...joe b.