Joe is right about this being a "living book."...  The search engine cannot be
trusted.  It will miss many topics.  Unfortunately Google no longer support the
groups so it will continue to be intermittent.  The web site was a place that
really good posts got highlighted.  It difficult to put together some of the
more complicated topics that spread over weeks or months.  In 2012 I became
unable to keep this going but I've never let go of the reins.  Maybe it's time?
 Recently I wanted to start a newsletter to send to the whole group and get
more people.  The problem in my eyes is lack of questions and projects being
posted to the group.  I can't be the sole person to come up with content.  Many
new user want to learns how to use their machines but they are not asking
questions.  It's very difficult to lead when we don't know where to go.

That's my 1 cent worth.

Tim

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​