group.I would like to welcome Ira and the others to the GROUP! Hopefully we can
all start talking more about.... our woodworking ventures/hopes & Dreams. ;-)
More latter.C.A.G.

    On Sunday, January 21, 2018 12:24 PM, MWF <mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:

 #yiv5369014237 #yiv5369014237 -- DIV {margin:0px;}#yiv5369014237 Curt,

He does not tell us where he is located.
There might be a Mill closer to him than California - depending upon his
location.
I know there are one or two in the Northern Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania area.

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Jan 21, 2018 10:50 AM
To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills
Subject: New member

     On Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:17 AM, Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills+nore...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

| Legacy Ornamental Mills | Google Groups |  |

Ira S. Vest (istse...@gmail.com) has asked to join the Legacy Ornamental Mills
group.Message from Ira S. VestHi I'm a woodworker that is just now trying to
get into a Legacy 900 ornamental mill. I have never used one or even been
around one. I'm not real computer savy so not wanting to go with a cnc lathe.
The Legacy seems to be the route for me. I'm needing all the info I can get on
this mill and how to use it properly. I'm currently looking to buy a mill and
have found one in California . It is however missing a few parts and I will be
needing training dvd's. This group seems to be the place to get good
information and knowledge of the mill. Thanks Ira S. VestManage members
| Start a new group. Visit the help center. |