May I suggest the "SUBJECT" title for this discussion be changed to one more representative of the topic (i.e. "Woodchuck Mill characteristics - Pro & Con").
Reason:  If searching the Group's discussions - this discussion will be much easier to find - I hope.  Afterall, "New member" is a fairly frequent SUBJECT and is of little value once the person starts searching our files.
Thanks guys.

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Feb 1, 2018 12:16 AM
To: "legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com"
Subject: Re: New member

Hi MIke
Question? I think I know,  but can you point out some of these advantages?

C.A.G.

On Wednesday, January 31, 2018 12:42 PM, Okla Mike (Liltwisted) <legacym...@iglide.net> wrote:

I'm sure there are more owners out there but there are so many more advantages to the Woodchuck that I never moved to the Legacy/aluminum style.  There are wiggle issues though that I have gotten real good at compensating with either jigs or craftsmanship.  I do own 5 mills but the Woodchuck is the 95% go to.
Mike