From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Okla Mike
(Liltwisted)
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:32 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dinner table legs profile

I guess the next question would be are you a wood turner as well, a lot of us
are.

Mike OK

On 4/9/2018 10:18 PM, Harvey wrote:

Mike

I was looking at something like this

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Artesian-Maple-Table-Leg-Actual-2-75-in-x-29-in/3502288

I downloaded a picture of one of the legs and I was going to try and cut a
profile in Vcarve in order to get dimensions.

Thanks

Harvey