Hello Richard
If a few feathers got ruffled, I am not aware of it. I would not worry, about
any problems at this time.
I honestly feel that the Legacy and the Lathe can, And do work very well
together..
I made an adapter so my Shop Smith has its own Legacy drive hub adapter. ON
most of my turnings that I doI use the Legacy drive hubs for everything. I can
go form one machine to the other and back in min. No change overs needed.I can
rough out a spindle by have twice as fast as the Legacy can do it, Then the
Legacy can either true up the wood, or do what the Legacy dose best, (Like
roping or fluting.) It just a cured to me, when I say true up the wood. I mean
THE Legacy dose a few things VERY well, making a spindle, straight and round is
not an easy job for the Lathe, But its Very easy job for the Legacy. and once
that is done, back to the lathe for sanding.
Gota run Now.
Have a good day.More latter.
C.A.G.

    On Sunday, May 13, 2018 4:18 AM, Richard Ellis <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com>