From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, 1 July 2018 6:19 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Kenny Morgan new member

Hello Kenny

the lead screw is 5/8-4 is the Acme acme screw on the Legacy,  is pretty hard
pitch to find. The 5/8-8 is a simple screw to find on any web site.

What are you planning for your Legacy? better depth control for the plunge
router?   ( This has been a topic that has come up a number of times on our
group.)

Russ V.  Made a simple mod. for his router.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxn3HZAWrao
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxn3HZAWrao&list=PLKEP8I-wf5kFaEcZMc5ekLwyVpVpZ0eX-&index=4>
 &list=PLKEP8I-wf5kFaEcZMc5ekLwyVpVpZ0eX-&index=4

Perhaps something like this would work for you?   There are a number of
archived topic, that might help you.

Start with this idea, and Please let us know what you think.

C.A.G.

On Saturday, June 30, 2018, 4:04:50 PM EDT, Kenny Morgan