Hi Joe
 One never knows what's around the corner ,something good may turn
up-----however as to folk wanting anything else other than flat-pack it's
the same over here in the U.K.
 I make things on my little Revo -----just to see if I can------and then
they go to the fire.
I am moving house and have lost of stuff going to the rubbish tip China Tea
sets that were wedding gifts nearly 60 years ago. I could cry!!??
Richard