What a bunch of comedians in this circle!  It was a sincere question.  I'm
pretty sure we have all had those moment when you start out making a plant
stand and it turns into a pen.  The only person that will ever know will be the
turner and those he jokes with.

Turning has been turned into a bit of a cult level, very good observation.

So I'm good with the items name being what the individual who makes the item
gets to decide what it is.

Thanks all!