Good morning Curtis,

Yes there is a market. But when pricing you have to use a good rule of
thumb. 50% of new is a good place to start.
When I was looking for the rotary table for the LOM that is what I offered
and he was in total agreement with that.
I personally am still looking for the small parts guides that mount
underneath the router carriage or "follower",also variable speed controls
and drive motor, and the small parts guide that mounts on the horizontal
bracket. "Thin Stock Support".

Let me know whats all available and if you decide to move forward.
Kind Regards,

Timothy J. Ziegler
Ziegler WoodWork & Specialty
14171 160th Ave.
Foreston MN 56330

320-294-5798 shop
320-630-2243 cell


On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 6:49 AM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Everyone.
>
> I had a person ask me if they bought an old Legacy mill, with the intent
> of taking the mill apart and using the longer rails for him self.
> I was asked, If I could sell the other parts of the machine for him?
>
> I have not made up my mind on this topic yet.   So I thought I would ask
> everyone out there, what do you think? Is there a market for spare parts
> for/ from a used Legacy?
> What do you think?
>
> C.A.G.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to