Actually wasn’t much of a consultation or research as it was my parent’s house 
that I had inherited and since sold but the contractor put in a Lennox gas 
fired forced hot air unit which help sell the house 3 days later. 

 

Talk about research,  have been looking into the state of the art tankless high 
efficient wall hung combi domestic hot water and heating units, now that 
subject will even divert the attention away from the Mexican border wall 
dispute in Congress.

  

Mike 

 

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of MWF
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2019 4:23 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: parts for sale?

 

Michael,

I can appreciate that answer.  AND - you want to get one from a company that 
will "still be around" within the warranty period.

If they close down the company - who do you call?  You could be S.O.L. - like 
what happened to folks with tools w/a "lifetime warranty" from Montgomery Wards.

 

Now for THE question:

After much research and "consultation" with the HVAC contractor - What brand 
did you / are you going to buy?

Thanks for your input.

 

Mac

  _____  

  _____  

 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Michael Kratky 
Sent: Mar 7, 2019 2:47 PM 
To: [email protected] 
Subject: RE: parts for sale? 




No question about it, recently asked a respected HVAC contractor what is the 
best furnace to replace my aging one is and he said “one you can get parts 
for”, same principal applies.

                                                                                
                                                                     

Michael K. from the frozen and snow bound Adirondacks 

 

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Bulkeley
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2019 10:39 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: parts for sale?

 

I would think so curt there will be members out there with incomplete mills i 
know i wouldn’t mind a z axis,ball bearing head stock, drive motor, some right 
angle brackets even a tin of the nuts and bolts that hold it together  just to 
mention a few .i wouldn’t hesitate its not like spares are everywhere to buy 
.best thing to do is post some pics and see what parts any of us want and go 
from there

 

Bill

 

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills 
[mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, 7 March 2019 11:50 PM
To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills
Subject: parts for sale?

 

Hello Everyone.

 

I had a person ask me if they bought an old Legacy mill, with the intent of 
taking the mill apart and using the longer rails for him self.

I was asked, If I could sell the other parts of the machine for him?

 

I have not made up my mind on this topic yet.   So I thought I would ask 
everyone out there, what do you think? Is there a market for spare parts for/ 
from a used Legacy?

What do you think?

 

C.A.G.





-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to