Hello EricHave you tried Dyna-Glide? its a wax based spray lubricant, This
spray should be one of the first tools you need, to keep the  Legacy moving as
smooth as possible.
I would suggest to you to clean the rails and slides as well as you can, and
then check to see if everything is in the correct placement. You should be able
to move the carriage with one or two fingers, it should take ounces . to move
the carriage not pounds , start with a break down of the Legacy / Carriage and
rails to see if your problem is dirt or mis-alignment.I wish you luck. Please
let us know what you find.
C.A.G.
    On Thursday, May 16, 2019, 12:14:58 AM EDT, E Mall