From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: May 16, 2019 12:31 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New member and question

Hello Eric
Have you tried Dyna-Glide? its a wax based spray lubricant, This spray should be one of the first tools you need, to keep the  Legacy moving as smooth as possible.

I would suggest to you to clean the rails and slides as well as you can, and then check to see if everything is in the correct placement. You should be able to move the carriage with one or two fingers, it should take ounces . to move the carriage not pounds , start with a break down of the Legacy / Carriage and rails to see if your problem is dirt or mis-alignment.
I wish you luck. Please let us know what you find.

C.A.G.