http://www.irsauctions.com/popups/paddle/?lot=395914&auction=T92OMDGQTRMKWA274D

It also states that the reserve has been met. $25.00
the Photo was taken form the back side of this machine, the motor that you can
see in the photo, is the (what I call the spindle drive motor) it spins the
wood to make the WC work like a copy lathe, the Lead screw is on the back side
of the machine in this photo. I wish we could get another view of this
machine!Gears, motor...by them self's are well worth far more than the $25.00.
on the bidding at this time.  ;-)
Take care.
C.A.G.    On Thursday, July 4, 2019, 09:20:25 AM EDT, 'joe biunno' via Legacy