I have a wood chuck that has both drive motors on as well. The one that can
drive the large head stock gear can be moved in or out.  (head stock end)
Then it also had the drive motor hooked direct via acme thread and coupler,
on the tail stock end.
Of course once i acquired (purchased) my 1200 LOM I robbed the ACME thread
drive and put it on the LOM.
I can take pix if anyone wants to see them.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLFwAvUSHYW7SbnOHcW6F5gEV_v0nJtm7pNXJ3eJMd-YoQ%40mail.gmail.com.