Hi Tim
*I think there is a mix up*. I have all the pen making equipment and as for
the large chuck  adapter, that was made by me when I had a metal work lathe
I had no problems cutting threads ,welding or other things that were needed
to improve the LOM's
I just can't see  myself rushing out to buy a 200
The larger chuck with all the different jaws came with a fitting to fit my
normal wood lathe , that I hardly use. I am not into bowl turning and I try
to make the Revo do all I need
Now like Bill, I have increased the rail length (from the 900 ) it is a
better tool.
I do not know what the 900 will be like when fitted with the shorter Revo
rails and leadscrew probably a disaster!!!!???
Regards
Richard