From: bulke...@mmnet.com.au
Sent: Aug 5, 2019 1:18 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: 2 Morse Taper

My biggest machine was a vertical borer it had a 26ft chuck, among jobs I machined was big valves off some of our biggest lakes operating the machine one story off the ground watching all that mass revolving around below you, it did feel like controlling the world you could drive a truck through the middle of it ,man that was so long ago now I couldn’t even clime up on the machine to work it lolol😊 it sure sux to get old.

Bill