Subject: Re: three legacy's for sale and accessories and parts Hello R K
Corbett,Earlier (Monday) I sent you an email thru this Group.  In it I
requested you tell us where in Maryland you live - because we have a member or
two that live in Maryland (and possibly nearby in PA, WV or VA) that you might
want to meet up with for some "Miller Time" (talking about and possibly some
hands on time) with your Mill.I also requested you share with The Group which
model of Mill you have.  That proves to be VERY useful when asking a question
here or explaining a challenge you may encounter while using your Mill.Should
you still wish to unsubscribe, there is a 4-line block at the bottom of ALL
Group emails.  The second line of the four has a hyperlink that takes you to
the page that you request "Unsubscribe" on.  It should be a very easy and quick
page/form to complete.We do hope that you will "stick around" for a month or
two at least - reading threads that interest you (and disregarding/deleting
those that don't).  During that time, Please post some of the "issues that you
have encountered when using your Mill.  I am certain that at least on member
has "been down that road" before - and will be willing and able to address your
concern/question.Wishing you The Best - no matter which way you decide to
go.Mac-----Original Message-----
From: rkcorbettjr
Sent: Aug 11, 2019 8:25 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: three legacy's for sale and accessories and parts

I am a legacy owner and on your email list. Given that my legacy is not used
that often, I would like to unsubscribe.  Can someone tell me how to do
that?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone-------- Original message
--------From: Tim Krause <artmarb...@comcast.net> Date: 8/8/19  1:33 AM
(GMT-05:00) To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> Subject: Re: three legacy's for sale
and accessories and parts We are getting off topic here and it's my fault, but
there are some pictures in old messages that show what he got.  A small vile
with a tiny amount of dust in it is pretty average for him.  He always says he
can't quit his day job!