I have a 900 CNC. Conversational cam was a separate purchase for me. VCarve
should be good with the correct post processing. It has been a while for me so
I don’t remember a lot about it. Mach 3 is what I have to send the gcode to the
cnc. Mine cane with a licensed version of Mach3 since I bought the machine from
legacy.

Reference VCarve Pro, that software with addins should do everything you need
including spindles, etc. the best resource for that is Vectric.com.

Hope this helps

Steve Jacobs

Sent from my iPhone