Well, I have Mach 3 somewhat configured, but am having issues with the A
axis. I have my soft limits set up for X/Y/ & Z,and everythings seems to be
right with them. I have no jog on the A axis at all when I try to use the
buttons in OM5. If I swap out the cable for Y axis for example, I can jog
the chuck. With the A cable hooked up, the stepper will lock up  as it is
getting something for a signal, but not functioning s it should , so I'm
leaning toward maybe I messed up a configuration when trying to get
everything going. Do you have any idea if OM5 installs the legacy settings
in Mach, and if not is there any way that you could tell me what your A
axis settings are?