-------- Original message --------From: Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com>
Date: 9/9/19  10:48 AM  (GMT-08:00) To:
legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com Subject: Re: Extended Revo And raiser
Our old moto at Wood Craft use to be we only buy the machine as a starting
point, then we modify it to do what we really want it to do. Same goes in our
shops right? Jigs fixtures and mod's etc...Kind Regards,Timothy J.
ZieglerZiegler WoodWork & Specialty14171 160th Ave.Foreston MN
56330320-294-5798 shop320-630-2243 cellOn Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 12:17 PM Tim
<artmarb...@comcast.net> wrote:That’s funny about the shortened 900.  I cut
mine in half and plan to switch it to the size of the revo and make the revo
shorter.  What a bunch of loonies we have in this group, nothing is sacred! Tim
 From: Richard EllisSent: Monday, September 9, 2019 12:30 AMTo: Legacy
Ornamental MillsSubject: Re: Extended Revo And raiser Hi Bill That is correct
only a very thin bit of wood if over 14 inches wide.I am looking into fitting
it to the 900 today. May use the rails that are for the horizontal vice  I am
not too bothered with it as I am trying to sell the shortened 900    (no-one
seems interested ) Ebay later on ??Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/5d768929.1c69fb81.5a307.e754SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLEWMX8mewz2wwkZ5cN7b5737VybybJc%3DD2dPW7HhFDHoQ%40mail.gmail.com.