The plexi glass top is so I can get the hot melt glue off easily . Revo
Rotary table, I just can't see how to get a larger dia. or thicker stock in
it
.If i wanted to fit the Revo Rotary Table to the 900 I would use the
horizontal vice rails ---------only fit them under the bed rails. The take
the brackets off the Rotary table and drill to more holes in the table to
allow for the gear mechanism.
Richard