From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 2:10 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Lathe Centers Sale - Check this out.

Hey Mike yup in for lunch my self.

I basically never really get to play or turn for what I'd refer to as
enjoyment. Pretty much everything is either spindle orders or chair and or
table legs. I turned some large collection plates for a Church a bit ago. Also
did some larger Hickory wall mount candle scones. These had a solid Hickory
round disc similar to a plate. Also turned some old old white oak fence posts
into a round with a special design. Can;t remember exactly what they looked
like. Just know it was a very dirty job lol.   A few ornaments as well.

Some of the guys in the CMWWA sure turn some cool things. some day when I get
to just go out and play I'd like to try segmentation turning along with other
things.

I must confess I have not even tried the vacuum chuck and I've had since I've
owned the Chuck