Hi Curt
I was wondering as to what the slots were for.  As I have not seen another
900 I don't know if all 900's had them.
I intend to make a small jig , may have to enlarge the slots.
Has anyone on the group done anything similar??
Certainly making jigs is all part of playing with the LOM's I have made
quite a few for my Revo
Richard