From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Tim
<artmarb...@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 7:57 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Moderators Note

In this new decade, these rules still apply.

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 10:20:32 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:
It’s been a long time since I’ve mentioned some basic rules.  Please trim your
post if there is excessive quotes.  It makes it hard to follow for some
members.  Also when changing subjects, you have to start a completely new
thread.  Just changing the subject line does not work.  I’m really excited to
see some good threads going, keep up the good work.

Tim

legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/678ab260-357a-41a0-a6ff-cebef91882f7%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/678ab260-357a-41a0-a6ff-cebef91882f7%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.