Hi Johnny,

I'm glad you approve. I will try harder to eliminate off topic banter. I
just personally think it's wrong to be to harsh in a voluntary group.

This is mostly a self moderated group and when things get slow we get a
little loose with the conversation.  Google groups only allows the deletion
of a complete message or thread.  This makes it difficult to edit on my
end.  So yes, people should think clearly about what they post.  On the
other hand, it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to post any messages that
ask questions, show their work, or do a quick write up on a project they
have made.  So to me, a little off-topic is okay from the more prolific
posters.

That's my line of thinking.

Tim