https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/legacy-ornamental-mills/legacy$20tailstock$20dead$20center%7Csort:date/legacy-ornamental-mills/k1_KMqm4NRg/MFgIpFKhOQUJ
Harvey this link may help you with your tailstock.C.A.G.
    On Sunday, March 29, 2020, 03:55:53 PM EDT, Harvey Matyas
<hmatyas0...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Curt
What a great idea!  I was trying to figure out how to adapt the LOM holder to
my 4th axis on my CNC machine.  I had one "accident" where a centered the piece
in the middle of the woodinstead of at the beginning.  Before I could stop the
machine it hit the Nova wood turning chuck right where you stick the rod to
tighten it.  The other problem was that the LOM adapter is aMorse taper 2.  It
got loose and the piece was turning like crazy because the stepper was not
controlling the cut.
Anyways, with your idea I could get a steel rod, place it in the chuck and
attached your adapter to the rod.That will give me some room for error if I
error do the above mentioned thing again.  (That's why I wished the Shark had
limit switches).While we are looking at modifications.  Anyone have an idea for
a live center for the other side.  I purchased one for the LOM but the
Sharkjust has a pointed tip.  I would like to make a live center for it.
Again Curt, thank you for your idea.
Harvey

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 1:59 PM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills