From: bulke...@mmnet.com.au
Sent: Apr 3, 2020 9:53 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: magic from the past mystery

I haven’t done a thing I found it just minutes before posting on here I will give it a bit of TLC and see what happens.

And yes as a matter of fact there was 4 big explosions 2 large propane ones I saw ones top half fly way up into the sky the others I have no idea I was trapped inside at the time so you might be right nothing else near it and no others I will probably never know lets just say it was magic 😊 there was one other amazing thing just after the fire in all the burnt wet smouldering rubble I found a pair of my sunglasses just sitting there not even a scratch go figure .

Bill