Thank you Michael

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Michael Kratky
Sent: Thursday, 9 April 2020 11:39 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: magic from the past mystery

Bill,

Nice design, I make these by the scores when I volunteer to do woodturning
public demos for the several turning Clubs I belong to and give them away to
the kids (of all ages) not on my Legacy but in 3-5 minutes depending on the
wood species with a skew on the lathe. Did a few craft shows and tried selling
them but not big sellers, fun to make though unless you’re using some of that
tough wood around you.

Can imagine the trauma having your house burn down :(,

Michael