Good morning everyone.Ryan. I am sorry you are moving on. But I do wish you
the best. GOOD LUCK on you new ventures.
C.A.G.
    On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 08:55:21 AM EDT, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:

 #yiv6839283756 #yiv6839283756 -- _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv6839283756
#yiv6839283756 p.yiv6839283756MsoNormal, #yiv6839283756
li.yiv6839283756MsoNormal, #yiv6839283756 div.yiv6839283756MsoNormal
{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;}#yiv6839283756
 a:link, #yiv6839283756 span.yiv6839283756MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6839283756
span.yiv6839283756EmailStyle20
{font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv6839283756
.yiv6839283756MsoChpDefault {font-family:sans-serif;} _filtered
{}#yiv6839283756 div.yiv6839283756WordSection1 {}#yiv6839283756
Good luck with all your future endeavours Ryan good bye from me and the group
always sad to see a member go I hope we see the knew owner of your mill here in
the future

Bill