From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> on behalf of artmarb...@comcast.net
<artmarb...@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:47 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Want to put a motor my 1200

Hi Arkady,

Print out the attached pdf file using the “Print Actual Size” setting and see
if it will work for you

I made this file by using cad data from Grainger and modified my 4Z128 motor
mount. I have not verified any of the dimensions and it should only work on the
Model 900 that has bronze bushing on the leadscrew.  If you have roller
bearings on the leadscrew, it might not work.  I don’t have those dimensions.

Please let me know if this works for you.

-Tim